Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Why is everybody smarter than me?

I cant understand it, why is everyone so smart? or rather, why is everyone smarter than me? I've been having this feeling for some time now.

Too many times im left scratching my head over what is being taught. Too many times I catch myself stoning into space, oblivious to surroundings, -especially- in lectures and tutorials. It could be that teachers voice has a 'stoning effect' on me, i think it happened in chinese high, got passed on to SAJC. It may look like im paying attention, but what goes on inside my head is nothing... weird

today is quite screwed up, we swam 15 laps or so, then we had to pull another person over the length of the pool using freestyle and frogkick. Last 3 would kana 20 pushups. I hung onto wei quans waist for 1 lap, but when on the return trip, i kana-ed cramp in my left calf. so it was early exit for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home