Sunday, February 20, 2005

funfair and stuff

Wow, the big SA funfair has come and gone. Of course, i never expected our soccer stall thing to succeed really, with $4 bucks a person for 8 minutes, but it did. I never really contributed either, just walked around the funfair, did half my shift and left.

This should teach me a lesson that some things are unexpectedly successful despite seeming to be crappy and doomed to failure.

Maybe c0s i was so unenthusiastic n lackadasical, poet tm was super pissed off with me. shouting at me during the change of shift 'WEIHONG GO PICK UP THE BALL!'. His angry expression haunting my dreams from now onwards. I wasnt too bothered, thought he was mad. But that kinda slack attitude that i carry around leaves much to be desired.

Its kind of late, tried to sleep, but as i just talked with mom about results coming out in a week, i had this unpleasant feeling of nervous restlessness around me. its like dammit, its coming out next week, and the get it over and done with feeling all add up into one mixed imotion. Hope the worst case scenario is that i end up in AJC which is 10 mins walk from home. Still, i had this butterflies-in-stomach feeling just now, wish i had that feeling last year, when i was actually taking the o's, instead of after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home