Friday, March 18, 2005

tired.

dunno.. today went ok, came back home then i realized that i let someone hang in limbo over non-sms. sry about that. im an asshole, i try not to be, but i will always screw up and it shows itself after awhile.

dunno whats wrong with me la... no more cash la. need to work la.

need to dig into ang pao money la.

owe many ppl cash la.

my future: NJC RJC HCJC AJC hangs in the balance la.

the probability of me entering is respectively 45% 10% 5% 10% la.

screw la.

some people are hard to talk to, others take to extremes, they are set in a mental image of what they think others think of them, and they go all out to fulfil it, even if it means deluding themselves, either positively or negatively, some think alike.

do people who think alike necessary get along well? i sort of think so, i mean there's so much to agree to :P Suddenly i found out there are people who think like me, thats why they're my good friends i guess :) the thing is that they've never expressed their opinions, so that's where they were different... and they were more hardworking.

song of the day: "when i see you smile" by erm... boys II men

need to buy more songs! bought a david tao cd for 8.90. there's only one song worth listening to, and i think its not that great after all. but i havent finished listening, so cant judge thoroughly.
Next stop: robbie williams greatest hits. GET THE CASH!!!

i aim to buy a cd a week. so that means 20 bucks a week... ohh man i pity my poor wallet, and stomach, cos i'll have less cash to eat with.

random thought of the day: my whole life is random, but anyway.. whats Ad Nauseum.


I hate being a fool, but i realize i've been a fool my whole life, so nothing's changed... i should have been used to it by now, but still im not comfortable with being a fool. especially in front of others. so the only solution: gain more knowledge so that i no longer qualify for fool-status?

random thought of the day (2): i should sleep earlier, cos i realized if i slept at 12 plus, i'll wake up at 9.30 plus. if i slept at 1am, i'll wake up past 10. So technically i need 9 n 1/2 hrs of sleep.
Alot huh. so thats the reason why i've been sleeping so much in class in chinese high... hmm now i know.

school should be DISALLOWED, or it should cater to the needs of pupils who NEED MORE SLEEP. i really feel it affects the schoolwork. the amount of sleep one gets.

it suddenly dawn on me why i dun wanna go back to hwachong, cos hwachong reminds me of TCHS, and TCHS reminds me of esther cheong, and of unhappy memories there. the total hypocrisy of it all.

im breaking record for longest personal entry. dragging the post on is so fun. oh my my eyelids are sinking, stinging hurting.

listening to another song now: anastacia : at the beginning.

I have many crappy songs, but this is one of the non-crappy ones.


tomorrow is the competition, will i advance? maybe. chance of success: 10%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home