Wednesday, March 16, 2005

i love the world [~_~] but hate myself

There is something wrong with this world, you can feel it, you can taste it, its in your very bones, deep down you know.

or... there's something really wrong with me. I need to get a diary, scrap this blog cos diary's much better.



damn im heavily in debt! BUT I DONT CARE!!! :)

NEED WORK WILL WORK FOR MONEY.

will work for 6 bucks an hour!

ice cream stall
Long John Silvers
Dad's SHop
Macdonalds

or.. start a business.


Read the matrix essays book. it is heavy stuff, heavy philosophical heavy heavy stuff. Deep deep stuff that only people like me will enjoy :) i am self-praising.

You may still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not.

From the moment i could talk i was ordered to listen.
Man i love that song, quite alot.

Last few days liao! make the most of my time in SAJC. now time to go crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home