Monday, March 07, 2005

SCREW THE WORLD!!!

like an insect to a light i am drawn towards the computer. i cant leave it for long, the attraction is too powerful.

screw the world! Humans are so complex, its so hard to understand anything, so why even try? So many lame lessons! all i do is go there and listen, then fall aslp, then wakeup, then runoff to do the same thing all over agian? DAmn its cos i've fallen so far behind i dunno whats happeningn now, like in maths and physics, so i have no choice but to slack, imean wtf else can i do except slack when teacher is talking greek.

Blog is addictive. Maybe i gotta get a diary. this 'im-so-self-absorbed-that-i-have-to-record-my-thoughts" thing is kinda fun. I can kill anyone i want in my diary, destroy anything i want, speak my mind in the diary.

Quote of the day(from a song):
I never wanted to play the games that people play.
I've never wanted any more than i could see.
All I wanna do is speak my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home