Saturday, March 05, 2005

Screwed up

Im still mulling over the old question, HC or RJ. DAmn i take a million years to make decisions, thankfully they extended the deadline to monday 6pm, or i'll be screwed!

Dunno why i dont feel like returning to HC, yet feel like HC is home. lol damn funny right? its like you wanna run but something is holding you back. I wanna run away from chinese high, I wanna run away from the people, i wanna run away from my life in chinese high and forget my failures there. I was a slacker then and i dont wish to repeat that again, it sucked.

I feel like going RJ cos i'll find a new life and new friends there, but yet with my 7-3=4 points, it seems abit risky. Although I am slightly anti-TCHS now, i should know that HC actually isnt TCHS part 2. hwachu may be a whole new thing altogether... Just that too much remains of the past that will remind me of my drifter years. Can i stay on in HCJC without becoming a slacker again?

Ideally, I can go back to HCJC and kick some butt... in books! I'll do all the catchup on O level stuff that I was slacking behind lastime... and join some bookclub or something. Or i can work my ass off in RJC.. make some new friends and get on with life, plus its nearer to my home(a big plus point)

I totally hate the TCHS slacker attitude now to think of it, yeah, i mean i was a slacker, but i hate being a slacker! I mean, the whole damn lot of them all taking things so easy, then suddenly mug like mad during O's! Siao.... I wasnt able to adapt so quickly to this attitude change... Suddenly no more ppl to play cards, with kick soccer, go out, talk cock... If it was RJ, maybe they play pool every day, then i'll join them. Nahhh. thats just my fantasy speaking, if i go RJ i'll mug like mad, if i go HC i'll mug like mad, THIS is the new weihong talking. ARGH, wish i didnt have a choice... then i wouldnt talk this much crap, if i had a lot of things holding me back at HCJC, then i would have gone without complaint, but no...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home