Tuesday, March 29, 2005

bleah

pile of newspapers lie beside me, i've read the life section comics only. theres supposed to be an earthquake in indonesia somewhere, but i dunno where.

erm... started playing gunbound at 7... ended at 9, after much concentration and self-control. Now chatting. supposed to get off the comp and start catching up on 3 months liao... but ahhh i cant discipline myself.

Need to think about time management. I think I function best with 9 hours of sleep. if it means waking up at 6pm in the morning, i should sleep at 9. technically im past my bedtime now. Anything less than 9 hours will seriously affect my mood and performance.

I'll go into catching up-mode this week i think.

  1. First stop, go borrow notes from my classmates.
  2. Start mugging like crazy

I schedule my catchup for about 1 week. abstain from computer and tv. and other distractions. go hole myself up in a dark room.

Slept from 4 pm to 7pm. so i've done my 3 hours... but it doesnt feel enough leh. think i can still sleep another 9 hrs without problem. will i get kicked out of RJ or trip science class?

so... now its 9.45pm. i've got options to do:

a) watch tv (most likely)

b) sleep

c) empty my old file and start filing stuff.

d) start comprehending my maths notes(highly unlikely)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home