Sunday, January 30, 2005

OMg, my work is crap

Its 9.58pm sunday nite, its like I know there's work to do, but i've been avoiding it all weekend, and doing a good job of it.

Studies have been like the last priority for me nowadays, but thats sort of an improvement, in Chinese High, they were'nt even a priority. There's this sort of intellectual inertia that I have to overcome just to even open my bag to fish out 'the stuff'. There's also a physical inertia I experience every morning when i get out of bed, thats strong stuff too, i mostly lose that mental battle every morning. Guess Im just mentally weak, I swear im going to win that battle tomorrow. Every day is presents a new challenge, another battlefield to fight on.

Its like i havent been touching any of those study stuff for the last few weeks, or paid attention to the bloody lectures, although i made a resolution to change for this year 2005. That's another challenge-- keeping my resolutions. I WILL LISTEN IN CLASS.

Been borrowing money around too much, till im not sure who i owe money to, i definitely owe shaun 5 bucks, and MAYBE owe nicholas 5 bucks, that im not too sure. There's this sort of impression i got that i may have returned it, but he's really insistent that i havent, so... pay up dude.. GONNA GET MORE CASH FROM PARENTS [parasite]

so its like 10.08pm now, took 10 mins to blog, haha, should i do work? or not. Based on past experience, i'll take eons to get started, and then just when i start on question 1, i'll feel too tired to carry on... hmmm one more battle to fight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home