Wednesday, January 26, 2005

X country cashew nuts

Today cross country, ok, it was good, ran around the forest with a dozen other plodders, grunting and puffing like unfit people... which we are. My one consolation is that this is the first cross country i made an effort to not walk in, and luckily as fate would have it, i jogged the entire 4.8km, clap clap.

Bad thing was, i gained a stitch like nearing the end, and a slight pull on my calf of my left leg.. So i was in pain in the last 100metres, and had to watch like 5o plus people sprint past me. A not so nice scenario, next time, i'll be ready... just watch out!

Went Sentosa, swam around, tasted horribly extra-salty seawater(duh), tried to hide my massive spare tyres :) embarassing but true. Oh man, i find like all the guys in my class are so fit, in comparison to me, its like they've been training up during the holidays or something i suspect. Samuel has clearly defined abs, and everyone else looks skinny and fit! Omg, its like im the only fat one in class... terrible terrible terrible.

Why i started a blog, others got blogs, so i decided i shouldnt be left out, karans got a blog, charles got a blog, and... i dunno i think everyone else. firstly, i think blog's a way of letting others know me better, and maybe it'll allow me to know myself better, and perhaps improve my english, and keep a record of my life, so that like in 5 years down the road, i'll know what i was doing on the 26th of January 2005. Yes, and my first post is retarded.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kellu said...

Hey, karan here, keep up the good work, k..wei hong..will be commenting more often...

3:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home